This course is designed for medical and dental professionals, first responders such as firefighters, police, EMS, lifeguards, security staff, athletic trainers, and other professionals. Participants will learn how to work as a team to:
- recognize cardiac emergencies for all ages
- respond to various emergencies and stabilize the emergency situations until advanced medical personnel arrive
- perform CPR for all ages
- use an AED
- suction and maintain an open airway
- administer emergency oxygen
- deliver epinephrine
- assist with inhaler administration
This class is OSHA compliant. No prerequisites required. American Red Cross certification valid for 2 years.
*THIS IS A BLENDED LEARNING COURSE MEANING THERE IS AN ONLINE PORTION THAT MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO MEETING IN PERSON. A LINK TO THE ONLINE PORTION WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER REGISTRATION.
** All class participants will receive a FREE hard cased resuscitation mask.
When: Contact 203-215-3553 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
Where: Utah/Salt Lake Valley Region